"Accept All" join requests button cleared all pages of join requests

Logged into a fairly old alt account I had used to hold onto group ownership of some groups I made back in the day. Went to the join requests of this group “Trading Club” and there were thousands. Clicked “Accept All” for about 2 pages but then an error “Unable to accept all requests. Please try again later.” showed up. I left the page and came back about 5-10 minutes later. Tried again and after two pages it had no more requests despite there being at least 180 pages (around 3780 players) I had viewed myself before ever accepting anyone. Went “Back To Group” and then popped up a red error block on the top of my screen with no text on it.

Tried logging out and back in, clearing cookies, and restarting my browser because initially I thought it just an issue with loading or something.

EDIT ADDITIONAL INFO:
I would like to add that I did all of this last night on another group named “Club AMP” and it worked perfectly fine. Same circumstances, less requests, different time. Group link that it worked on:

Browser:
Brave v 1.65.114

Mentioned Alt Account Used:

Group Link:

Expected behavior

Accept all button should have accepted all of the players on the currently viewed page and moved onto the next page without clearing all (around 3780 that I know of or more) requests.

A private message is associated with this bug report

Thanks for the report! I filed a ticket in our internal database.

Hello @g_fx,

I apologize for the inconvenience, this was actually a bug in pagination with join requests affecting groups with multiple pages of join requests. This bug resulted in pagination just looping over the same requests multiple times, making it seem like there were many more than there actually were. I have verified that you actually only accepted 81 members and a fix has been deployed!

Let me know if you experience this again, or if you have any more questions!

Makes sense, thank you for the information!