Accessories incorrect size on custom character

Hello, So I have a custom character that is a remake to the normal rig but smaller and when I add Accessories to it the placement and size is all wrong I was wondering is there a way to fix this as I can’t seem to find or fix it.

Normal size compared to my character.

What my idea is that when the player joins it picks 6 of there friends at random then it will make a new rig (My custom character) and apply there description to the rig.

Many thanks for any help.

1 Like

Have you tried to modify the accessory mesh or model: In some cases, the issue with placement and size could be due to the accessory’s mesh or model itself. If you have access to the accessory’s source files, you can make adjustments to the mesh or model to ensure it aligns correctly with your custom character rig.

But how would I do this because I have never really used these type of sciprts before.

I’d use Model Scale if you’re directly modifying the size of the player’s model.

This should maintain the proper size and location of the accessories relative to the player.

1 Like

Oh, I never tried Model Scale. But, if its intended for Characters that has a Humanoid, wouldnt be better to use the values inside the Humanoid to reScale it?

In that way any Accessory added into the scaled Humanoid will fit as intended
Captura3

Forgot to mention that values can be used on Custom Characters as well, its only needed to add the proper Attachments into the custom one so it can resize using the values

How would I script this becuase Like I have said before I haven’t really used this before.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.