Accessory Based Items, Clothing & Addons. [UPDATED]

Please give me a open sourced game for this. I still need to learn how because I am struggling big time and this is for a good cause. I am a scripter and trying to be a all around developer here. You can change the spear to a block just please. Ive read just about everything and still no good here.

2 Likes

Same here I have been struggling since few months with this too.

1 Like

Here, this should help :slight_smile: . All you need is in ServerStorage and ServerScripts, Make sure to change the name to your own in the Script. R6 Accessory demo help - Roblox

1 Like

Now this is some good work Florian :slight_smile: It’s good to see people promoting the concept even further :+1:

1 Like

Hi Maximum, If you are still confused on the concepts involved here feel free to DM me and we can discuss this development concept further on Discord.

Whats your tag? Mines is Maximum_slinger#9959

Hey! I kinda have a problem trying to make a custom accessory. Everything worked just fine, The only problem is that the Accessory’s scale aren’t fitted with the UpperTorso (I’m making the accessory for upper torso), When i tried modifying the avatar scales. How do i solve this?

I’m sorry for replying here, I know this post is old, but I seriously need help with this. For ‘psuedo accessories’, what puts them in place? I know accessories use the attachments and it’s really simple, but obviously that doesn’t apply here. I tried using Align Orientation and Position, but it overcomplicates things.