Accessory doesn't scale

There’s only a HumanoidRootPart in my character. Attaching a crown accessory works fine, however, the crown’s size remains unchanged when the size of the HumanoidRootPart is increased. How can I fix this?

Size 1

Size 2

I’m not very sure with this kind of stuff but if this is going to be used as a NPC (Non-Player Character) then I would suggest to take the part out of the accessory and then modifying the part as you wish, once your done you can weld the part with the head.

1 Like

Is it going to be scaling itself in-game? Or just a default scale that stays the same all game?

Grab both models in studio and hold shift if you want them to perfectly scale together.

Im unsure about how to make it auto scale, but this might help. “How to resize a part from one face using a script”

1 Like

It’s the player’s character. I’ve noticed that characters made by others automatically scale the accessories, but unfortunately, mine does not.

2 Likes

It’s a Snake 2048 game and the character does scale in-game.

No idea then, id advise to just experiment.

Or try and get ideas from this, Scale Multiple Parts Together

1 Like

It might need to be attached to a body part with it being something like “HatAttachment”

That’s exactly what I did. Okay, I’ll keep experimenting with what Roblox gives me and find a way eventually.

1 Like

Then you should still try my suggestion, it should work and based on what you said with the other characters. I’m sure it’ll work out.