Accessory Problems - Mesh Too Big

Hello.

I want to create an accessory for my game that players can wear. So, I open up Blender and start modeling. After an hour of work, I’m finally finished and I’m ready to export it to Roblox.

The problem is, no matter what I try, it always ends up as ten times the size it’s supposed to be. The problem continues when I turn it into an accessory. I’ve heard that you shouldn’t change the handle size of the accessory, since it would still look big when used in-game.

I’ve tried a multitude of solutions so far:

1. Applying all transformations in Blender multiple times.
  2. Turning the scale of the object to a smaller size in Blender, and then applying transformations.
  3. Changing the size of the mesh in Roblox Studio.
  4. Changing the size of its handle. (It didn’t work)

Just to let you know, I’m exporting the model as an FBX file in Blender. This might not be related to anything, but I feel like it’s important to add because there may be a problem with the file extension itself.

Another thing I should add as an extra detail is that I’m using the Asset Creator plugin by Stickmasterluke to create the accessory.

I tried looking for help on the internet, but I just couldn’t really find anything. If someone can link a DevForum post about someone having the same issue or give me some advice, that would be great.

Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

Export it as an .obj and then try it should work

3 Likes

also if you do need to export an accessory as a fbx file, then in export settings (where you choose where to export to) there is a scale option that you can bring down to between 0.1 and 0.32

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.