Accident Studios

Accident Studios

Here at Accident Studios, we hire developers to sell things to customers. We sell:

• Assets
  • GFX
  • GUI
  • Builds
  • Scripts
  • Handbooks and more!

You will sell your desired item via our communications server. But remember the percentages. If you are buying a 50 robux GFX, you give us 100 robux, here’s why. 30% Roblox 70% developer.
Sound’s fair? Join the Roblox group and the communications server in the social links.

The applications for MOD+ will be in the communications server. We also do giveaways in the group. Like gamepasses, free items, discord nitro etc.

Thanks
9kx0
Chairman and Founder of Accident Studios.

1 Like

Are you guys hiring artists? I am a GFX artist. If you’d like to see my portfolio (Kinda) here it is:

We are hiring every type of developer. Join the group and Communications.

First of all, I’d like to say you’re not allowed to giveaway “robux” as it’s against the Roblox ToS.

Second of all, I’d say there’s no point in this. If 20% of 100 robux goes to Workers, that’ll be 20 robux. So let’s say there are 5 workers. Each worker would get 4 robux for a GFX. If you get 3 sales a day, that’ll be 12 robux/worker. 12 robux times 7 = 84 robux/week. If you’re trying to make an actual profit, this wouldn’t be the way. 84 robux a week or $0.29 (devex) wouldn’t really be enough (if your looking to devex and/or make profit from your work). The person might as well sale their assets alone or without being in here as it wouldn’t really make a difference but they’d get the full profit for their work.

If you’d offer you’re workers 80-85% of the profit they make per sale, that’d be a more reasonable way to go about this.

I hope you take my message and change your payment to your workers.

[EDIT] Changed to 30% Roblox 70% developer.

CLOSED! COME BACK LATER WHEN IT REOPENS.

Thanks,
9kx0

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.