Account Issues and Translation problem

Dear Roblox Bug report team

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to report a critical issue I have encountered while using the Roblox platform. I believe there is a bug in the system that is affecting my ability to access my account properly.

Here are the details of the problem I am experiencing:

1. clicking on the “Log Out” option, I am unable to input my username and password, preventing me from accessing my account after reloading can write.

2. When I eventually manage to log in, I encounter further issues when clicking on the “Profile” option. The profile page have name profilo i have set launguage english and close restart.
    Additionally, I have noticed that this issue is causing excessive delays and inconvenience, and it has led to unintended expenditures due to the necessity of frequently changing accounts to access the platform.

I have followed the following steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open Roblox.
  2. Log out from my account.
  3. Reload automatic the page.
  4. Attempt to log in again.
  5. Click on my profile or another profile have name profilo is italy of profile.
  6. Reload automatic the the page.

For your reference, I have also included a video recording that demonstrates the problem. Roblox bug report video showcase - Google Drive

My Roblox account is important to me, and I would like to continue enjoying the platform without disruptions.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue. I look forward to a swift resolution and a seamless Roblox experience.

Sincerely,

Karatekindse

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and we will update you when we have further information!

Thanks for the report!