Account stats overlapping each other

This started occurring a little while ago, but so whenever you go to your roblox profile page you’ll notice that your ‘stats’ are overlapping each other, I tested this only on the Opera browser with and without an extension and I can say that this is occurring without extensions. It’s kinda weird, because the fonts and boldness of the fonts are all messed up as well, for your friends the amount is bold, for your followers the amount is bold, for your following the amount is bold, but whenever it gets to your rap amount it’s just a plain text and isn’t bold.

6 Likes

This has been happening to me the whole day, it may be for the users with Roblox+ and you might have to reinstall it.

1 Like

I am getting the same thing. They should be working on it now.

1 Like

As I said, I’m not even using an extension testing this out and it isn’t the extension that’s the problem.

Roblox doesn’t have a RAP counter outside of plugins which leads me to believe you still have a plugin installed, are you confident you don’t?

2 Likes

I only sent a screenshot with the extension enabled, I’ll also include one without.

Same thing’s happening to me on Google Chrome, but when I disable Roblox+ it fixes it.

1 Like

Oh, so this has probably been happening to almost everyone on Roblox and something the Roblox engineers should fix. The way it overlaps though, I think this has happened before and maybe happened again due to a bug or that there are alot of people online Roblox recently or the amount of people joining Roblox.

Weird, whenever I disable the extension it fixes it, yet earlier I disabled it and it remained the same. Seems it’s a roblox+ issue.

It might be a Roblox+ problem, I guess. Again, I’m still alittle confused.

This is because of Roblox+. I hear the owner of that extension will be working to update it soon :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Alright, thanks BitwiseAndrea!

Also ran into this issue! Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.