Account Values

As a Roblox Developer, it is currently hard to Find the value of my account for instance, what to invest because I do not know what to invest if I don’t know how much my account items are and what to invest in?

This request is about adding a value for your account, for ex. How much robux your account is worth in either robux or USD or any other payment exchange.

Notes

• This feature will help people if they account were either, hacked or forgotten.

• This would show how much your account is worth if you wanted to make another account or change your name.

• This could be a way to find impostors and hackers account based on the activity on the account.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would be able to have a good understanding for what to invest and save for the future. If Roblox addresses this issue many people would have a good understanding of what they have and what to invest in to help there development.

Also

Platforms like steam use this for benefits Roblox also has. This includes additions like: Trading, Amount Spent.

This is not my account I found it on the web

This could be a addition, doesn’t mean it will.

3 Likes

This is absurd.

You’re basing the value of an account by how much Robux it has?

Last I checked, the amount of money someone had was not equal to how good you were as a person.

If you want to know the value of your account items go to Rolimon’s. But that’s probably not what you’re looking for. And I’m not sure how publicly releasing your Robux amount will help with deciding what to invest in, nor will it help in finding your value trading-wise.

No, it wouldn’t. You already know how much Robux you have, so lettings other know won’t help. This could also let people target certain users because they had so much Robux, and I don’t know how this could ever help in recovering forgotten accounts.

Sorry, how does the amount of Robux I have have anything to do with making an alt. account or changing my name? Other than the act that I need 1,000 Robux to do so, how would displaying it publicly help?

This would help find anything shifty, but this would also help shifty people find accounts to compromise.

You can already view the amount of Robux you have in the top right corner of the screen. I don’t see how having it public will help your investments.

Now if you’re talking about investing Robux as a loan to games, that’s already something not recommended.

You can already see all your transaction history. Press the Robux icon in the top right, press the word X Robux, and then you’ll see all your history.

I can’t tell what you mean by investments or value. Could you clarify?

Okay, okay, what if you’re talking about how much Robux you have? You can already see that. Transaction history? Can already see that. In that sense, this bug report is redundant.

TL;DR: You can already find how much Robux you have. Having it public is not a good idea.

7 Likes