Ace Bloxia Skies of Hope concept art

I am working on a concept art for a Ace Combat fan based Flight Arcade Game called Ace Bloxia: Skies of Hope. It takes place in robloxia where you fly as a Ace pilot saving the world from deranged rebels to invading countries at war with other nations. Aircraft can range from conventional real life jets or fictional fighters, all of this is made by my art.

The game is not made yet, but I hope someone can help me with it.

Hope you have a good day.

With regard acecombat606.

Leave me your thoughts on this concept art for further development that I may contribute.

planes look cool, however, the text is horribly bland and the background looks like it was hand-drawn (it probably was)

if youre making a game, i would recommend making a 3d layout in roblox studio, then screenshotting it instead of drawing it.

1 Like

Thanks, though I prefer hand drawn art. But if I created screenshots, would that have been allowed?

Just in case if I got flagged.

But screenshots for concept art, is a great idea and I keep it in mind.

1 Like

Well, yea, if you make a 3d scene in your game, apply all types of RTX and stuff, screenshot it, maybe add some filters like blur, then bam, youve got a thumbnail for your game.

1 Like

Thanks for your help, I will keep it in mind.

This concept art looks good. You should make the text bigger and add a black outline around it to make it more visible. Otherwise, nice job on this!

1 Like

Thanks for your information, I will keep it in mind for next time when I am fresh and my mind is clear. Btw thanks for your help.