AceAztro | 3D Render Artist [OPEN]

Hey there! I am AceAztro. A YouTuber, Freelancer and a self-taught 3D Render Artist using mainly Blender & Photoshop! I have been making 3D Renders for ROBLOX creators and developers since 2020 with more than 500 orders completed.

My creations are based on a mix of realism and virtuality, specialized in bringing imaginations to life using as much details as needed.

Pricing Chart

Thumbnails

Icons

Personal Art

Accepted Payment Methods:

PayPal PayPal

• Thumbnail - $120
  • Icon - $90

Robux Robux

• Thumbnail - R$ 35K
  • Icon - R$ 26K

All payments made in Robux Robux must cover taxes.

I am a full-time professional, available at any time. Please feel free to send me a message, and I will respond within 24 hours. Kindly ensure your messaging is enabled so that I can get back to you promptly.
‎ ‎

• Payments should be made in advance, either in full or in part, based on the client’s preference.
  • Refunds or charge-backs will not be provided once payment has been made, including for upfront payments.
  • I do not accept projects on a ‘Payment Upon Completion’ basis or engage in group projects.
  • For payments made through Group Funds, work will commence only upon receipt of the payment. This process typically takes between 4 days to 2 weeks, depending on the verification status of your group.
  • Each commission typically requires 4-5 days to complete, depending on my availability and demand. Deadlines can be arranged, but please ensure they are clearly specified and mutually acceptable before placing an order.
  • Expedited delivery within 2-3 days is available for an additional 50% fee per commission.
  • Additional revisions are available at an extra cost:
    o Major Revision – 50% the price of the original commission.
    o Minor Revision – 25% the price of the original commission.
  • Raw files of your commission can be provided for an additional cost of $15 or R$4500 per commission. If you require these files, please specify this before placing your order.
  • All commission requests must comply within ROBLOX guidelines and must not cause harm to any individual or group.
  • Specify whether you will be providing your game assets or if I should use free assets for your commission. Ensure all assets are prepared and ready for use before placing your order.
  • I reserve the right to decline any commission for any reason.

Website Official Website: Link

Discord Discord Profile: Link

Twitter / X Twitter / X: Link

ArtStation ArtStation: Link

For business inquires and orders, contact me using the above information.

Thank you for reading and have a great day! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

I commissioned AceAztro for one icon and one thumbnail, The communication was clear and fast and both assets are high quality and matched my requests perfectly!

10/10

1 Like

Thank you very much for the review and ordering! :star_struck:

1 Like