Acess Denied for game in Studio

for a group game that is still under development but is literally almost finished :sob:

I was working on my group game and left to go to a different page to get something and i switched back and suddenly it kicked me out and said my access is denied to the game???

What do I do??

5 Likes

Are you the owner of the group or a developer?

2 Likes

please move to another topic. this should not be under development discussion.
as for the kick. are you the owner of the group? maybe you can rejoin the group?

2 Likes

Yes I am the owner, i dont know why its doing this

1 Like

Thank you, i changed the topic, but yes im the owner

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble accessing your group game on Roblox. There could be several reasons why you might be seeing an “access denied” message when trying to access your game. Here are a few possible explanations:

1. Temporary technical issue: It’s possible that there was a temporary technical issue with the Roblox platform that caused you to be kicked out of your game and unable to access it again. In this case, the issue should resolve itself after a short time.

2. Changes to group permissions: If the permissions for your group or the game have been changed recently, it’s possible that you no longer have access to the game. You may want to check with the group owner or other members with the appropriate permissions to see if any changes have been made.

3. Account issues: If there are any issues with your Roblox account, such as a temporary suspension or a problem with your login credentials, you may be unable to access your group game.

2 Likes

imagine using ai to answer for people

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.