Activated team create, and it would not let me into my game

I just turned on team create in a game. I saved the game, closed studio, re-opened studio, clicked edit, and I waited until I got an error message saying:

“Unable to open place. Please restart your application and try again. If you continue to encounter this error, please contact customer service.” 1a38eaa51c4066e876422c83f1857aa8-png

It did this every time when I tried to edit my place. I also checked my version history and it showed that I had up to 18 recent updates within the time I activated team create. Note, will say,no, I was not configuring the place. All I was doing was looking at Version History. Anyways, it turns out every time I went to try to open the place in studio, it was publishing the game, but I wasn’t even able to get the place to open in studio! Team create was preventing me from entering, to sum it up. Also, I did not invite anyone to the game, I was the only one able to get into the game.

Thankfully I was able to get this issue resolved with help from a friend. I was able to revert my game back to a version from 2017 and it loaded no problem. I was able to turn team create off and revert back to a more recent version. That was the only way to fix the bug.

This bug (currently) only happened on one place. I’ve had other games with team create enabled and it worked fine, but this was a couple years ago the last time I hosted a team create on a place. I’m a solo builder, so I never use team create for my own games. This has been the first time I’ve used it in a while. So I have no idea if this is a common thing or not.

This bug happened at my place “KMR”. I have no idea if this same situation would happen to another game I made. (KMR) A Mountainous Railroad - Roblox

1 Like

Hi CNRailway,
I am sorry to hear about this issue that you’ve had. If you are able to, could you PM me the Roblox Studio logs from the Roblox Studio sessions where this error occurred? On Windows, you could find these by going to the folder directory "C:\Users(CURRENTUSERNAME)\AppData\Local\Roblox\logs. Just the logs that have a “Last Modified” date of when you were having this issue are necessary. These will help a lot towards tracking down this issue.