Active Game Limit Raised To 200 For All Users!

Hello developers,

We have some exciting news! We just increased the maximum number of active games a user can have to 200, regardless of membership status! This means that all users will be able to have up to 200 playable games on their profile. We made this change to ensure that all creators, regardless of whether they have Builder’s Club, can showcase their amazing experiences.

Previously the maximum number of active places was dependent upon the user’s Builder’s Club status as follows:

• Non-Builder’s Club members could have 1 active game, unless they previously had a membership, in which case they could keep up to 5 active games upon their membership expiring
  • Builder’s Club members could have up to 10 active games
  • Turbo Builder’s Club members could have up to 25 active games
  • Outrageous Builder’s Club members could have up to 100 active games

If you have any questions about this update, please feel free to respond to this announcement so that a member of the Developer Relations Team may assist you.

Thanks,
Developer Relations Team

221 Likes

oh
my
gosh

19 Likes

Yesss, now I can show off all my WIP creations!

12 Likes

This is awesome. Only problem I can see is complaints how people bought Builders Club just for the additional places.

19 Likes

OBC X Confirmed?

19 Likes

Pretty dang nice! Hoping this is the start of a few other updates that would help creators, regardless of membership!

14 Likes

THIS IS AWESOME. cool. cant wait to activate all my games

6 Likes

:smiley: This is great :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I paid for BC/TBC/OBC for years with the sole reason of extra place slots. Interesting to see it gone!

38 Likes

WOOOOOO! This is amazing!

2 Likes

Youve been upgraded to level 56

4 Likes

Dude
DUUUUUDE
THAT’S AWESOME!

5 Likes

WOWEE!

Also, it’s nice to see a change that was discussed in 2012 finally be implemented. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pretty amazing. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, except… ITS FREE.

I can relate. The main reason has become DevEx for OBC for me.

4 Likes

This is amazing!

1 Like

Does this apply to groups too?

2 Likes

Absolutely the same for me, OBC is a no brainer with DevEx. However with place slots not mattering anymore, why would anybody bother to buy TBC or BC? Are we going to see the system get a huge change up? Perhaps a BC tier for all players, and a Dev tier for only approved developers??

11 Likes

I am sensing a no for this, simply because of discrimination against people who don’t have this, and human error due to people who get it but don’t deserve it. We had one user a while ago part of the developer forums and all he did was copy games.
I could definitely see TBC going though. Statistically, the middle product sells the least. However, I have no clue if this is the case for TBC sales.

2 Likes

With this being added, do you guys have any plans to increasing group’s max active places from being 100?

8 Likes