Actual probability for the ROBLOX UGC Age Limit

A lot of people have started saying you need to be over 15+ and do some shenanigans etc this is not true and from what I know its completely false,

So I’m gonna say this is completely false 1 its because NDA is not directly related to age. NDA Is [non-disclosure agreement] I will say more about it later.

Firstly, the age limit for creating and submitting a UGC application on Roblox is from what i know 13+, not 15. This is in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which requires websites and online services to obtain parental consent before collecting personal information from children under the age of 13.

Secondly, while it is true that submitting a UGC application on Roblox requires the user to agree to a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) in the future, this is not directly related to age as i said. The NDA is a legal agreement between the user and Roblox that prohibits the user from disclosing certain confidential information, such as Roblox’s proprietary technology and trade secrets.

Which for a good example if you go to a video about UGC and how to join it they will never show the process of joining it actually because it will violate the NDA
[non-disclosure agreement].

In summary, the age limit for submitting a UGC Application on Roblox is 13+, not 15 :+1:

1 Like