Ad Account Creation Issue

Hello! I’ve been unable to create an Ad Account in Roblox to sponsor my experiences, and this issue has persisted for over six months. Despite reaching out to Roblox and directly engaging with the engineers, the problem remains unresolved across all devices. This significantly impacts my game’s performance and user reach. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Thanks for the report! We have a ticket for this in our system. We’ll get back to you when we have an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I have the same issue. I made a support ticket. I don’t know how long this has been an issue, but it is still occurring. Any, ETA of when this will be fixed?

Is this still being looked into? I currently have this issue and have tried on different days.

This issue still isn’t fixed for me. I am still having the same issue to this day.

Issue is still not fixed for me either.

2 Likes

could be a simple API issue, try again maybe. haven’t used advertisements since they were changed though.

I have had the same problem for several weeks and roblox support did not solve the problem :pensive:

I am currently having this problem. It is very important that I am able to advertise my game. Can we get an update regarding when this will be fixed?