Ad i made for my group

hii! i’ve recently got into photo design. i’m not great at it, but tryna learn. this is my first ad i’ve made with gfx (ignore how it’s just a render of an r6 avatar, didn’t feel like downloading a rig lol)

what do u guys think? anything i could change for next ad? tried to make it pretty chill lol

8 Likes

My main feedback would be to add some pants onto that customer. I know the pants may not be your focus, but it risks being flagged on Roblox without pants. Otherwise, well done! It’s pretty funny.

3 Likes

thanks lol. yeah, i eventually just gave up and put a big black bar over the legs lol

2 Likes

I took 30 seconds to photoshop in some minecraft legs, heheh. Just to give you an idea :wink:

1 Like

The ad is hilarious, but it’s not going to get any clicks. Mainly because, the shirt itself is unappealing. It’s just a plain blue shirt with comic sans, the shading isn’t even the best either. I suggest adding some wrinkles to the shirt than making it fully smooth. Also, I notice for the box shading you shaded in a circular way, the Roblox character would have a boxy box shading than a circular box shading given the body.

This reminds me of this epic face shirt ad I saw a long time ago. It was hilarious, but I’m not going to buy that shirt. If this was for practice and you we’re actually planning on using this for an advertisement, then I happily ask for you to disregard this reply.

If this was for practice, the ad was good, but I suggest trying to make an appealing ad for your next one. You know, like a real ad.

2 Likes

yeahhh, i tried out the add and got less than 1k clicks soo probs nneed to do smth else

2 Likes

It’s funny but I’m probably the only one who would click it and even after I did it would only be to see what the add is for.

2 Likes

yeah the ad didn’t do well. an ad that was literally just text did better

1 Like

I would expect the other one to do better.

1 Like

i remember seeing this ad and I clicked on it so it works for me!

1 Like

Overall, I think your advertisement is quite comical. Not gonna lie, I chuckled when I first saw it here.

I agree with what @wereallgoofygoobers6 had mentioned. The design is just too plain and unappealing.

Remember, when creating advertisements you must be aware of who your target audience is.
(e.g. children, teenagers)
If you don’t have an audience group in mind, it’s still cool but you must capture their attention.
If you have clicked on a Roblox Ad in the past, ask yourself why you did it?
What was so interesting about it that you had to check it out?
Was it a stunning visual image or an empowering line of text?

Hope this helped you in creating future group advertisements!

Here is an image from one of my games for your reference:

2 Likes

not great. just put pants on, fix the face, better tshirt, and other then that its cool. fill the empty space also. download a rig. get beter lighting.

2 Likes

yeah i def sohuld’ve put more effort into the render. i just imported it from studio and hit f12 lol

2 Likes

I agree with what the other saying. It’s a comical ad, and that’s a good thing. The shirt could use some work. Try to keep the comical aspect in future advertisements. :wink:

2 Likes

Make the font more bolded and bigger, I also suggest put pants on the guy cause you might get banned for pixel nudity (Made up word that sounds funny).

the face is sad on purpose but he drew a smiley face over it and said he was happy

1 Like