AD wrong size when uploaded

I’ve tried re-uploading the skyscraper ad many times, but each time, it becomes a different format size.

And now:

My AD:

you need to set these scales

I did, I set it to 160x600 exactly, I am 100% sure.

1 Like

it would be a glitch , and i didnt use any ads so i dont know anything about this

Np! Thanks for trying to help!

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it.

It might be the fact that you’re begging for attention instead of making an ad that actually represents what you’re advertising? Try making your ad more about the game or group, and less about how you spent all your Robux on it.

1 Like

The preview isn’t a bug, it is simply trying to fit the entire image into the preview. When displayed on site, it is normal.

2 Likes

You may have the warning because that ad could be considered clickbait from some people’s point of view.

1 Like

How can I know that? I’m not going to run ads just to see how it looks.

The warning is justified, the AD is clickbait and clickbait is specifically banned in ToS.

I see so many clickbait ad though. And how is it inappropriate?

“clickbait is specifically banned in ToS.” I guess that was just the generic reason they selected.

I assume they just slip through, moderation isn’t 100% perfect.

My ad,

looks like this
image on the create page, but on the site it looks normal. I’ve checked over and over again.

It’s just a display issue!

2 Likes

Thanks, is it a bug that should be reported?

I would say no, it appears perfectly fine, and it’s a small display issue.

1 Like

This occurs for other assets too, so no.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.