Add a FAQ Topic to Talent Hub Bugs

As a Roblox developer, I am starting to notice repetitive questions on the developer forum regarding the Talent Hub. Questions like, “Why do I not have access?” or “How do I verify?” are beginning to be asked over and over again and are causing more and more spam to clutter #forum-feedback.

I believe that generic questions such as these should have pinned topics that answer them, similarly to the pinned topics in #forum-feedback:forum-help:

Or, as the title suggests, have a singular topic of frequently asked questions regarding the Talent Hub.

Visual example:

(I meant for this screenshot to be in #bug-reports:talent-hub-bugs, but I don’t feel like redoing this for the fourth time)

If Roblox were to address this issue, it would decrease the clutter of #forum-feedback:forum-help and give users an easier way to solve their problems regarding the Talent Hub.

2 Likes

Considering people are still posting “How to get ‘Programmer’ next to my name?” even though it’s a pinned topic, this will have little to no benefit for the forum.

It’s already pinned in #collaboration with very little benefit, so we don’t need it in #forum-feedback

2 Likes