Add a like/dislike graph to the developer stats

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to keep tracks of recent spikes in likes or dislikes

I’d say this is a rather needed feature, as it’ll allow developers to better keep track of which updates were liked, and which ones weren’t liked, or see how well average people like your game while running ads or sponsored positions.

59 Likes

This would be useful, especially for games that already have thousands of likes. Noticing change after a while becomes difficult.

6 Likes

I’m sure its been posted before (but I can’t find it right now) but having a breakdown for each platform would also be really useful.
My game’s rating has tanked somewhat these last few days as a result of a large spike in mobile and console players. Knowing which of these platforms is the problem would be invaluable to a developer.

It would also be nice to see a time graph of how long that player who upvoted/downvoted your game was actually playing the game. ex. Player played for 17 minutes and upvoted the game.

1 Like

I think you’d have to extrapolate that from the data your game has.
like “oh, my average play time is down 3 minutes, but my game got 300 dislikes…”

Personally I dislike the current Roblox like/dislike system. Too many kids join then leave after 10 seconds to dislike it just for the giggles. I’d rather see more of a review page for the game, like what steam has, and it requires them to put down some sort of feedback as to why they like/dislike the game. That would give developers a better look into what needs to be done.

10 Likes

In the meantime, until this much requested feature is added, you can tally up your game’s ratings yourself and then note again X hours / days later, and find the like / dislike ratio from the past X time, and that would be your update’s like/dislike ratio.

1 Like