Add a polls feature

Hello, everyone! I am sure that as developers you’d like to hear the gnome of your game audience. You are probably using Twitter to make polls or any other platform. However, many people haven’t signed up on the platform or they just don’t know the existence of the account.

What’s the request:

So, I am requesting a game surveys feature. The users could answer on those polls on the website or in the game. So, in the website, there would be a button on the game page telling the users to answer on the survey. There could also be a button on the main menu of the Roblox Player Launcher.

How it will work:

There will be a special settings category in the “Configure Place” menu called “Surveys”. The developers there can create polls.

These will be the poll options:

1. Multiple Choices - The user will be able to choose more than one option.
  2. One choice - The user can choose only one option here.
  3. Short answer - The user will have to write a small paragraph.

From that menu the developer will also be able to view the answers from previous surveys. He could also be able to download them as an Excel or Google Sheets document file.

How this will help developers:

If Roblox addresses this issue, developers will be helped a lot. They will be able to listen to the gnome of all their fans without needing to make them sign up on Twitter or on other services, where a lot of users are ineligible to do this because of their age. For example, they could run a poll asking the users in which languages they’d like to see a game translated.

Thanks for reading my post and have a nice day! Leave a like if you agree!

17 Likes

I can see why you would find this feature useful, however I don’t think it would be very important considering you can easily code in polls to your game. You can use DataStores or HTTPService to save and document the data.

1 Like

Many developers may not know it. Also, if this feature gets added, as I said, they could download an Excel or Google Docs file. Also, the thing you’re mentioning could only be done in-game. I said that they could answer the poll directly from the game page.

2 Likes