Add a Qualifications Section to Profiles

It’d be nice to see a qualifications section added to profiles on the Talent Hub.

Currently, I’ve seen a few users (myself included) listing qualifications under “experience.” While it’s true that they are considered experience, it’d be nice to see them in their own section (ordered by date achieved).

Under the proposed section, I’d expect to be able to add the title of the qualification, the location it was achieved, the type of qualification (e.g. GCSE, NVQ, A Level, Undergraduate, PhD, etc.), and grade achieved.

Date Qualification Name Location Type Grade
Today Professional Bloxxer RHS Fake 9
11 Likes

Hey!

Thanks for the suggestion - we definitely want the Creator Page to have places for everyone to show off all their proudest achievements. We also know that the creator community is wonderfully diverse, so adding something heavily restrictive to a specific walk of life may not be relevant for all our users (ie a field where users can put in the university they attended).

I’ll take this suggestion to the team, because I think there are some ways we can allow people to put academic qualifications on their Creator Page, without locking out people who may not have as academic a background.

Thanks!

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.