Add a Scroll Bar to the Past Username Pop-up

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to see all the previous usernames of a user who has enough changed usernames to the point where the list overflows off the screen.

Some users have had a lot of past usernames, and the list that pops up simply can’t fit all of them. Mewsitive, for example, has enough usernames to the point where the pop-up can’t contain all of them.

AbstractAlex

StickMasterLuke (Just barely fits on my device)

Outfoxing

This isn’t as rare of an occurrence as you might expect. A scroll bar would be perfect, as you retain the single column look and you wouldn’t make the text any smaller.

Other solutions would include, in descending order of desirability: Making multiple columns and making the text smaller.

The size of the pop-up is determined by the size of your screen, so smaller devices with smaller screens will get to see less of a user’s previous usernames.

Instead of having to guess using the search bar for a user’s past names, one could just see them in the list. It would help the process be less absurd.

To truly view all their usernames you’d have to inspect element with Ctrl + I, which is very hacky and results in such an absurd workflow.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would finally be able to see all of a user’s previous usernames if their past username pop-up box extended past the screen.

15 Likes