Add a template in education support and creations feedback

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to create topics in #help-and-feedback:education-support and #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback , none of them have proper templates, and #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback only have **Please consider using the “What are you working on currently?” topic!** there, and I mainly use templates for topics so I don’t get confused and such, no, I’m not saying that I can’t access these topics, I can post there, and I can’t easily write them, and for #help-and-feedback:education-support , there is no template, you have to write it yourself when roblox have this thing for all subcategories in #help-and-feedback except for #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback and #help-and-feedback:code-review and I want to write it easily, so I can save some time for other stuff inside or outside of the devforums.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience using the forum because I can easily create topics in #help-and-feedback:education-support and #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback without creating my own one which will take a long time to do so.

1 Like

VSCPlays, you don’t seem to have any topics in #help-and-feedback:education-support and your last reply there was January 22. Generally speaking, I recommend only making feature requests when you are personally inconvenienced by a problem. We have limited time available to read/respond to these threads.

I added a standard template for now. Please reserve usage of #forum-help:forum-bugs and #forum-help:forum-features for issues that affect you yourself as a creator.

For #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback the range of topics and formats is very broad so we have no interest in making changes here.

2 Likes