Add a "To Top" button on mobile

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to navigate to the top of a thread with lots of replies using mobile.

The problem is because Discourse’s infinite scroll feature only displays 20 posts at once, and the bar that is on Desktop to move through a thread isn’t rendered on mobile to save space.

Right now, the only way to jump to the top of a thread is to change the url and remove the /post-id section out of it, which feels a bit unintuitive and clunky

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience using the forum because I would be able to jump back to the OP on a thread with lots of posts without having to mess with the url bar

3 Likes

Hey @metatablecatmaid , you can hit the post counter in the bottom right corner and jump to post #1 easily that way, or click near the timestamp at the top of the view that pops up when you click the post counter. No need to adjust the URL!

Hope this works for you, let me know if not.

6 Likes

Oh, hah, didn’t know that, useful to know!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.