Add active toggle on badge create page

Page: https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations/experiences/XXXXXXX/badges/create

When working on new updates to my games, I want to create new badges and make them inactive so players can’t see them yet.

To achieve this, I need to create the badge, then wait for badges page to load, then go to the badge overview page and wait for it to load, then go to the basic settings tab and wait for it to load, then I need to change the “Item Is Active” toggle and save the changes and wait to be taken back the badges page again.

This makes badge creation particularly slow and arduous, and it also allows a brief window for players to see badges from the unreleased update before it is actually released. Roblox is leaking stuff by default basically.

We should be able to change this setting on the create page. It’s the only setting that badges have that isn’t on the create page already.

Also, the badge overview page has very low information density and I would much prefer if it was merged with the basic settings page so that we don’t need to do this extra click and waiting to see & edit the basic settings.

11 Likes

I made a feature request like this on a different account

I would recommend replying there instead of making a new one

4 Likes