Add an option to blacklist words and sentences in groups

Hello I'm Ryxku and I would like to request an important feature to struggle against people who spam the same messages for ads and other stuff. I have to delete manually these spams everyday. Roblox still has nothing to detect automatically spam messages in every Roblox group and it's very annoying because the copy and paste sentences you might see are very common, many groups receive the same kind of spams, here some examples :

β€œThis is an official message from Roblox. Since many people don’t have the chance to have robux, the Roblox team has created one team to get it for free. To do this you have to send this message in 10 different groups. When you have done so you will receive an official notification from Roblox. The team thanks for you understanding member. To make it easy, just copy and paste this message”

β€œThere is this trend going around, people saying β€œthis is an official message from Roblox” and it’s a scam. :warning: Please do not fall for this, a person started this trend and you might get kicked/banned. If you ever see anyone say this, copy and paste this message to other groups to let them know. We have to stop this trend and not let people get scammed like in the past. This has been going around for a long time now and people have been getting scammed recently. Please copy and paste this. :warning:”

β€œπ—‘πŽ π—ͺ𝗔𝗬! π—œ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—šπ—’π—§:confetti_ball:π—₯π—˜π—ͺ𝗔π—₯𝗗𝗦:confetti_ball: 𝗙π—₯𝗒𝗠 π—§π—›π—œπ—¦ π—šπ—”π— π—˜ π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘π—§! π—œπ—  𝗦𝗛𝗔π—₯π—œπ—‘π—š π—§π—›π—œπ—¦ 𝗦𝗒 𝗬𝗒𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗑 π—šπ—˜π—§ 𝗧𝗒𝗒! :gift:https://www.roblox.com/games/1111111111/EXAMPLE”

β€œThis is a message from roblox. Since many people don’t get the opportunity to buy robux, the Roblox team has created 1 way to it free. You must send this message to 10 groups. When you have done it, you will receive a notification from roblox. The roblox team thanks you for understanding. To make it easy, instead of writing it down, just copy and paste the message”

Thank you for reading, I know it’s a bit disturbing to put them here but I wish to catch the attention of Roblox employees.
Basically, it would be a chat filter like Youtube by putting some β€œban” words.

11 Likes

Groups in general regarding their moderation ability is very lackluster. Seeing a banned words or phrases filter or a proper ability to ban a user from a group rather then just exile (which is little more then a temporary fix) is very very overdue.

3 Likes

This really should be a feature.

2 Likes