Add another section to #cool-creations preview post

There are other categories for support, such as #help-and-feedback:building-support or #help-and-feedback:scripting-support. This should be clarified, and I think that another paragraph should be added to say consider using these support channels instead of using #help-and-feedback:cool-creations.

If this were to be added, this would help organize the category more to prevent people from posting in the incorrect category.

The purpose of the template is to redirect shorter topics to #waywoc. #help-and-feedback:cool-creations is for feedback. Unless i am missing something?

2 Likes

I don’t really see anybody creating off-topic posts in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations. Such a request would likely fit #development-discussion better since newer users tend to post support related issues in there rather than in #help-and-feedback.

Hi, what I mean by this is that sometimes I see support posts better suited in the support categories, not cool creations. That’s the point of adding this section.

I just had a check at the category and only 1 is off topic.

I think it’s fine. Just flag any off topic posts. #development-discussion has a template but it’s still being abused, but that category is a lost cause. #help-and-feedback:cool-creations doesn’t have an issue that big.

2 Likes

I still feel addressing the issue would be better. Not saying it’s the biggest issue in the world, but I think addressing it would fix a few things.

A template doesn’t do anything though sadly, in these times nobody likes to read simple guidelines, just flag any posts there. Moderators will take care of it from there.

2 Likes