Add Clothing Sales to Recurring Payouts

I’m currently running a clothing group and found out that clothing sales don’t count for recurring payout distributions.

Add Clothing Sales to Recuring Payouts

Some users run clothing groups that has many developers which I’d like to pay by payout distributions, I quickly realized that Recurring Payouts only work for Gamepasses and Developer Products while I was working on a side project.

What do I mean?
As a Roblox group owner, you can add users to a group recurring payouts which means you make a certain percentage of all gamepass and devproduct sales. I would like for clothing sales to count for recurring payouts. It’s a pain to actually have to manually payout everyone.

Conclusion
It would nice if clothing sales counted for recurring payout distribution.

30 Likes

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to have group clothing revenue to be immediately accessible to me. Currently, clothing sales can’t be sent through recurring payouts, (oddly there is no note that it only applies to group game revenue).

This automation would be very helpful to me, because it would allow me to have immediate access to revenue I earn from clothing sales, rather than constantly doing a One-time Payout. I would find this useful because sometimes I want to impulse buy in the catalog, however I’m a bit low on Robux without the amount stored in my group funds from clothing revenue. For people that have multiple people who design for their group and want to pay them on an organized basis, it must be more of annoyance/hassle for them. In the Recurring Payout tab, there is no mention that only funds from the group game’s sales are the criteria for the payouts. So why not open up the possibility for revenue from clothing along with games to be paid out through the Recurring Payout feature.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would feel more incentivized to develop more clothing as I would spend my Robux more often and freely with less constraint. In addition, allowing more potential with the Recurring Payout would make the playing field for clothing designers and game developers more even. This would be a change that would mean a lot to me and other clothing group owners and associates! :smiley:

6 Likes

Completely agree, this change is very necessary and needed for the clothing groups/designers on Roblox.

4 Likes