Add DSA reporting

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to report illegal content on the DevForum.

There’s currently a lot of users with inappropiate descriptions, and it CAN’T be reported easily. Using DSA would be a lot easier because you can report actually illegal content.

Thanks for reading!

4 Likes

The DSA report form only serves for legal compliance with the new DSA laws in the EU (that’s why Roblox decided to lock it to EU-users only)

If you spotted a user that has a description on the DevForum that is inappropriate, you can message the DevEngagementTeam with a link to the user’s DevForum profile.

3 Likes

it would probably be abused just as the dsa report system on the site is.

1 Like

Can’t you send the dev forum link in the DSA form?

1 Like

I know, I’m european. I’ll try the DevEngagementTeam.

1 Like

No, this URL is not recognized as domain from Roblox.

I do question the legal compliance by not covering this platform, but that is not for us to discuss.

1 Like

Discourse had this for a while but I can’t find it now. Maybe they removed it or made it EU only?

I’m pretty sure you can report the Devforums’ non-inclusion to Digital Services Coordinators designated within your country: Digital Services Coordinators | Shaping Europe’s digital future

1 Like

This new “It’s illegal” flag reason has been added to release 3.3.0-beta1.

At time of posting, the DevForum is on release 3.0.3, as seen in the generator metatag in this page source.

Whenever the DevForum gets updated to the latest version, you’ll be able to use this new flag reason!

1 Like

The screenshot I took is from Meta and I didn’t see it there which is why I made my comment. We’ll see whenever the DevForum gets updated next though. The stable branch is a few versions behind and is missing a lot of features so only time will tell if this comes to the dveforum

2 Likes