Add new Interface Themes

Greetings, so people have their own color of style and what they actually want in the front page, the most recent themes that some online websites get are dark and white. Take Discord and Roblox for example yes they both have dark or white but discord can have half dark and half white for whatever the user chooses of it, and right now devforum has 4 themes. And above that all discord also can have custom themes like red or blue and etc…

now I remember there used to be more than that I think but I suggest this is something that some of us might want, now I am saying if you do choose to do this you don’t have to all like plain colors and they fit bad on the forum page but colors that people might actually want, but I prefer a more gradient theme.

Take this topic into consideration if you want to, Have a great day!

Not sure you should be using something against their TOS as an example of what they do better. They’re user-generated themes with questionable legality, and we can get user-generated themes that are definitely allowed with Stylus or something similar.

I’m certainly not opposed to more themes, though. They could add Dark Rose and Material Design or something; I’m not sure what the built-in options are.

4 Likes

I dont know why but I dont want a style on devforum. Normally I love themes but on forum it feels useless for me

1 Like

Yea something like that, I think.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that the Discord app could care less about people making Lucky Star backgrounds to match their PC

1 Like

It’s still against TOS, enforced or not.

3 Likes

Discord seems to to share my ideal

1 Like