Add: Other questions related to Roblox [Studio]

Like the title says, often there not the right category for questions, so you can put them there.

2 Likes

I am confused about what you mean, If you are referring to Roblox Studio questions, you can put them in #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support?

3 Likes

Questions who don’t fit in the sub categories from #help-and-feedback or #forum-help .

3 Likes

what question doesn’t fit neither of these categories? I think every one of them has a dedicated category

2 Likes

No, sometimes questions do not fit.

do you have an example of a “question that does not fit”?

1 Like

Sure. A question that doesn’t ask for feedback of creations [#help-and-feedback:creations-feedback], doesn’t ask for help [#help-and-feedback:scripting-support, #help-and-feedback:building-support etc…] of these contents, doesn’t ask for help for [#help-and-feedback:education-support] Educational Experiences.
There much possibilities. For example an understanding question or smt like: “Are I am allowed to …” or “Is there a…”

1 Like

I am confused just like @GameInspectors. What “other questions” do not fit when it comes to being related to Roblox Studio? Your forum feature request needs to be accessible and provide further information to receive the feedback fully.

1 Like

As I said. For example an understanding question or smt like: “Are I am allowed to …” or “Is there a…”

1 Like

Or a question like: “Is it possible to …”

1 Like

For #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback, forum users mostly create topics with the function to ask for feedback based on the guidelines of the subcategory.

The other ones include #help-and-feedback:scripting-support does ask for help, especially if they want assistance creating a system for their project… So far, we don’t need other subcategories or a system that you can ask for specific things, just as if you were to create a bug report using “Bug Wizard Report”. This is my opinion. Those who work with the product may have different opinions, but they are unlikely to prioritize the feedback.

2 Likes

There is no need for this. I see that you posted some similar questions here:

All such questions always and must belong in #help-and-feedback:game-design-support. If you are referring to questions outside of roblox then that would never be possible as the devforum is specifically designed for roblox related issues. That’s like going to a funeral and saying “I want to party here.”

2 Likes

You are literally just talking about #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support

1 Like