Add Robux reimbursements for moderated item purchases to transaction records

On multiple occasions, I have received a message from Roblox telling me that I am eligible for a refund of Robux I spent on an avatar item that has been moderated off the platform, in accordance with the new Moderated Item Robux Policy. After I hit accept, I get a follow-up message telling me that the Robux I spent on the item has been returned. They go like this:

Robux is being deposited back into my balance, but these messages are the only records of these occurrences. These reimbursements are not tracked on the Transactions page like all other Robux deposits are. I’d rather not have to look through my messages to view these refunds when there is a dedicated page for all the transactions made on my account. I am requesting for moderated item refunds to be added to the Transaction logs for easy tracking, preferably under the “Roblox Adjustments” tab.

Adjustments

Thank you for reading.

36 Likes

Bumping this, as it’s now more relevant with the release of public UGC. Recently I’ve been getting a lot of Robux back on deleted bundles, and these refunds are still undocumented on the transactions page.

4 Likes