Add sub-category #talent-hub-help

As a Roblox developer, it used to be too hard to use the Talent Hub. It was very unclear for me (at first) to use it. So, Roblox should make a new category in #help-and-feedback called Talent Hub Help.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience AND others using the forum because it would be a lot easier to get support for the Talent Hub.

Thanks for considering Roblox!
Thanks, WE

5 Likes

Talent Hub is a pre-planned employment hub designed separately from Devforum. The support team for Talent Hub is already available.

Topic should be in the #feature-requests:talent-hub-features

Oh, I thought that was for features and not for support. Are you sure?

Roblox should instead just make some sort of easily accessible page that documents the talent hub and everything, although I would imagine there will be an announcement when talent hub comes out of beta (newly released product, after all).

4 Likes

There are staff assigned to the Talent Hub for support and questions, and yes.

1 Like

I do agree this would be a nice forum addition, but outside of a few basic questions which will likely get asked over and over, I can’t see it being used for that much considering the talent hub is (at least currently) pretty basic/straightforward and there’s not much to ask about.

Questions about how to get noticed and how to attract job applicants are probably a fit for #development-discussion

For usability problems you should just file #bug-reports:talent-hub-bugs and #feature-requests:talent-hub-features topics, if it’s something you’re doing wrong then someone will reply explaining the right way to do it, and you can mark as solved so others can search for that in the future.