Add the 'Develop' + 'Money' pages to ROBLOX mobile

So we can turn our places active/inactive and change the settings etc. The money page would be also helpful any other page that’s not currently accessible

1 Like

I find that on mobile, it’s really difficult to access pretty much anything that isn’t a purely social feature. I can easily get to my friend requests and private messages, but that’s about it.
It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to search for players, I still haven’t figured out if I can search for games and the develop and money pages are only accessible if I switch to the desktop website, which, quite frankly, is a pain to use on mobile.

1 Like

Add everything missing to ROBLOX mobile…

This is not a helpful thing to say.

We can’t add everything at once, because we don’t have infinite developers. We have to add features a bit at a time in some priority order. anon80475429 and VolcanoINC’s posts are helpful because it gives us an idea what to add before some other feature.

I’m sure Whimzee was just making a joke.

1 Like

A accept all Button on Friend Requests for Mobile would be great too!

This is not a helpful thing to say.

We can’t add everything at once, because we don’t have infinite developers. We have to add features a bit at a time in some priority order. anon80475429 and VolcanoINC’s posts are helpful because it gives us an idea what to add before some other feature.[/quote]

Oh yes, I know. Sorry. I’m not the best at writing stuff when I have 30 seconds before I have to rush out the house, haha. To add on to my other statement, currently for the app to have a lot of the other features that the normal website does for it to be of any use for me.

The main thing I would like is the ability to load games from a players profile. The last time I actually tried, I was required to load their profile using Safari, then press Play on the place for it to launch in the ROBLOX Mobile App. Not all players are going to know they can do this.