Add username to title of profile page

As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to know which users’ profiles I’ve browsed previously.

Whose profile?

Please add the user’s username to their profile page’s title.
This is standard practice, pretty much every other site does it (including the devforum).
I’ll boldly propose “Profile - [Username] - Roblox” to match the devforum’s formatting.

Thanks.

59 Likes

Or just “[Username] - Roblox”, similar to how the game/asset pages are “[Asset/game name] - Roblox”.

15 Likes

This should probably be added, I have trouble finding someone’s profile through the browser’s search bar and this would definitely cut down some unnecessary time trying to find their profile.

2 Likes

I frequently look at multiple user profiles at once while I’m handling moderation or following friend chains and it’s very difficult to keep tabs on all of my tabs. It would eliminate all of my woes if profile pages were just titled correctly.

3 Likes

This issue is still occurring (and annoying), and this should really not be that hard to fix and implement. A simple line of code such as

document.title = `${data.username} - Roblox`;

to make the title go as “Visualizememe - Roblox” is all that it takes for it to be resolved.

10 Likes