Adding new post with updates

You haven’t told us anything about what needs to be done at all. 10% for a scripter is absurd. Most only take 40%+

5 Likes

@i_ncendiarism The details of what needs to be done will be given to developers who decide to join our team. 10% for a scripter may seem to you as absurd however we already have a scripter on our innovation team. The scripters we are hiring will be assisting in project completion.

1 Like

I’m interested in the builder/modeler position. Sent a message to your DevFourm.

1 Like

Gotta say, that’s still pretty low for a job like scripting. Keep in mind that scripters bring your game to life. I suggest around 15% percent instead.

3 Likes

I understand what you are saying however I do have a scripter on our Innovation team else the amount would have changed.

I see. Also, I’m kinda interested in your building role. Here’s my portfolio:

1 Like

Interested in joining as a graphic designer. What would someone in this job do, exactly?

This is far to low of percentage.

1 Like

As a member of our Innovation Team graphic designers develop appealing graphics for our studio to represents itself well. Looking for motivated designers who love to be creative.

We are not just hiring one developer. We are hiring a team of them. Most people expect 40%+ which is reasonable for working alone.

Programmers deserve the most revenue, however it is the same as the builder(s).

2 Likes

What do you and the co-creator do? What is your role in the project? Also as the other people have said, 10% is wayy too little to pay a scripter even if there already is someone else on the team. I doubt anyone will be willing to take up that position with those percentages.

1 Like

I agree, no one is going to work for 10%. I feel the scripter needs a lot more. Why don’t you just upfront pay some of the less important roles?

We are upfront paying Graphics Designer, UI and Animator. You feel as if 10% is too low when we have a scripter that will be doing work already on staff. The developers we are hiring are assisting in completion. We are hiring a development team not single developers. And with the revenue that comes in after project completion it will be worth it.

Even though you’ve said that there will be 3 scripters in total, what’s the total amount of the percentage designated to them? Additionally, how much of the scripting would the scripter you have right now do, in comparison to the 2 you wish to hire?

The total amount designated to both scripters and builders is 10% each. The developer on our staff already is well versed in both building and scripting. He would be doing a majority of the scripting for out games.

I’m not saying your info is wrong, but most certainly it’s not right.
If the group made 100k, the atmost the scripters/builders would get would be like 10k each, but if they made only 1k it would be 100 robux. It’s not worth it.

I’m talking about overall. For example, the 2 scripters get 10% each, but if you total up all the scripters’ percentages, what is their overall percentage. Like 3 scripters have 50% of the game’s revenue or something.

PS: If the scripter you have right now is working on the big majority of scripting, then I can get why the other 2 are at 10%.

1 Like

Honestly you really only need one scripter thats worth their quality on a % pay roll, any short term assistant should be paid up front commission.

If you need more than one it makes me wonder about the quality of their work and the issue of multiple peoples code clashing.

2 Likes

Yeah, he should simply hire 1 experienced scripter and then if there is an assistant like you said pay upfront.

1 Like