Adding Players in 2 Teams

What is wrong with this Code? I saw this Code in a Forum but it wont work (The Shuffle Part is not working).
I want when Players are joining in a Private Server, they are added in 2 Teams (tables) When 9 Players are in the Game it will be 4 VS 5 (It will be a FPS Game) When its 8 Players it will be 4 VS 4 and when its 10 Player it will be 5 vs 5. One Problem: When 8 Players are joined but 2 Players are loading to the Place, the 8 Players are added in the Teams and it will be 4 VS 4 but the other two players that added a few seconds after they are not added to the team because the game just see 8 players first… I need help with this

local players = {}
local one_team = {}
local two_team = {}

for i,v in pairs(game.Players:GetPlayers()) do --Insert current players to table
table.insert(players, v.Name)
end

local randomPlayers = shuffle(players) --Randomize players table

for i = 1, math.ceil(#randomPlayers/2) do --Take half of the random players and put them into team 1
		table.insert(one_team, randomPlayers[i])
		table.remove(randomPlayers, i)
	end

for i, v in pairs(randomPlayers) do --Put the rest of the players into team 2
		table.insert(two_team, v)
	end
	randomPlayers = {} --Reset table

Assuming your problem is that new players aren’t being sorted to teams but existing players are, you would need a PlayerAdded connection to sort them to teams :

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
	local teamWithLessPlayers = #one_team <= #two_team and one_team or two_team -- if they are equal it will choose team one by default.
	table.insert(teamWithLessPlayers, player)
end)

Another thing is that game.Players:GetPlayers() already returns a table, so you can just do
local players = game.Players:GetPlayers()

Okay thanks but this function will run one Time and if 8 players are added in the teams the game will start and how will the script know that other 2 players must added into the team before the Game is starting. It counts how much player are in the game but what happens when 7 player are in the game and 1 is loading

local players = game:GetService("Players")
local teams = game:GetService("Teams")

players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
	if #teams.Red:GetPlayers() > #teams.Blue:GetPlayers() then
		player.Team = teams.Blue
	elseif #teams.Red:GetPlayers() < #teams.Blue:GetPlayers() then
		player.Team = teams.Red
	end
end)

players.PlayerRemoving:Connect(function(player)
	if #teams.Red:GetPlayers() > #teams.Blue:GetPlayers() then
		teams.Red:GetPlayers()[1].Team = teams.Blue
	elseif #teams.Red:GetPlayers() < #teams.Blue:GetPlayers() then
		teams.Blue:GetPlayers()[1].Team = teams.Red
	end
end)

Re-assigns player(s) when a player joins/leaves to keep the team sizes balanced. I’ve used two teams “Red” and “Blue” as an example.

But Players will be joined just one time and then after rounds all will removed and teleported to the Main Home Place