Addition of Forum Support category

Hello, I believe that we should have a Forum Support category in Help and Feedback. My reasons of doing this is that I believe that this will clear up the Forum Feedback category, because I have noticed people have been asking a lot of questions on Forum Feedback, which is not the intended purpose. Since you won’t ask for building support in the Cool Creations category.

Examples

Examples:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/can-you-have-two-portfolios/629990
How to become a Regular?
How do I completely hide muted posts?

I also believe this category will benefit newer members of the Developer Forums since, yes the tutorials are really helpful because there’s questions that the tutorials doesn’t answer.

Well this is been my post, thank you for reading.

Your proposed category is the one you are currently posting in. Forum feedback isn’t exclusively for feedback. You can make bug reports or just talk about the forum itself in general.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/about-the-forum-feedback-category/

2 Likes

I don’t see much of a use for it as the the Forum Feedback category isn’t as used as the other categories in which it should have subcategories. It’s fine the way it is and having more categories won’t solve the current problem of people posting without searching.

3 Likes

I see you linked my post here. I posted that topic in the Forum Feedback category 'cause it was a question about the guidelines and rules of Forum. Even a Post-Approval member answered my topic amd didn’t told me I was in a bad category.

I’m sorry if my post bothers you in any way.

if you was wondering, this is my topic:

Yeah the post is fine. You are talking about the forum. I guess OP thought that since the name was forum feedback it was exclusively for feedback and not general forum talk. I think the category could be renamed but everyone knows what this category is for so it’s not really necessary.

1 Like

i feel a better proposed solution to your problem would be renaming this catagory to forum discussion which I feel Moore accurately describes its role.

1 Like