ADH | Hosting Guide

ARCADIUS HOTELS || HOSTING GUIDE

Hello, welcome to the Arcadius Hotels Hosting Session Guide! Please make sure to follow it so that your session can go as plan. If you do not use the guide, you will be warned.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Shift Manager + can be host/co-host on a session.
Chairperson + can be overseer on a session.
Executive + can be ranking on a session.
Head Receptionist + can be the helper/trainer on a session.

GROUP SHOUTS

[TRAINING] Training is being hosted by HOST at TIME! Come on down to the Training Center for the chance of promotion!

Server Locked
[TRAINING] Training hosted by HOST is now server-locked, sorry if you could not make it. Why not head down to the hotel for playing cool slider?

DISCORD ANNOUNCEMENT

__**TRAINING SESSION**__
Host:
Co-Host:
Time:
Link:
Note:
@Session Notifications

THE BASIC OF HOSTING

STEP 1: SAFE CHAT TESTING

First, you need test safe chat please make sure the trainee has to say C7RN, If it is hashtagged please kick trainee for failed the safe chat testing.

STEP 2: SERVER LOCKED & INTRODUCTION

Make sure to s-lock the server before you started the training.

To be a good host, you have to let EVERYONE know who you are.

Here’s a template you can use;

m Hello and welcome to the training session, I am [NAME] is your hosting and here is my Co-host [NAME] will be hosted on your session today!

m PTS, PTS is now active If you have any question please say PTS for asking permission!

STEP 3: RULES

m Please be patient while I go over the rules, not doing so will lead to you being kicked from the game. PTS will be disabled during rules.

m RULE I: Do not troll. Trolling is not allowed. Doing so will lead to appropriate consequences

m RULE II: Do not caps abuse, saying things like “LOL” and “LMAO” is allowed but not like “PLEASE WHY” or anything like that.

m RULE III: As a senior staff member you must ALWAYS use grammar and punctuation. If you’d like to work for us, ALWAYS use grammar.

m RULE IV: Respect everyone this includes LRs, MRs, HRs, and SHRs and even people not in the group. You MUST respect everyone. A none respectful staff member will be fired.

STEP 4: EXPLAINING

So now you have to make a 2 team for trainee and name them as name [name] Name - Team A/B

m Team A is gonna training about reception first!

m Team B is gonna training about the cafe first!

m After that, practicing successfully the trainer will take you to the next training.

STEP 5: BEGINNING

m If you have any further questions, please ask now.

If no one asking question you may connect

m Now, Good luck with your training.

m Trainer, please take your team.

STEP 6: ENDING

Please logs your training session on the logging server.

m Thank you all for attending, this training won’t happen without you. You all did an amazing job!

1 Like