Adjusting the Games Layout Page

As a Roblox user, it is currently too hard to access sorting for game types with the new layout.

Ever since the genre dropdown selection has been removed from the front page, navigating the games page has been a complete hassle. As has been adressed by everyone and their mother, this new system is too painstakingly tedious to work around with.

Personally, when I play Roblox games, I have no idea where I’m going to go from the beginning. Maybe I’ll check out a new simulator or return to a favorite obby— the choice I make is always spontaneous; however, with the drop down removed, it has become rather annoying to have to return to my home page and expand my recent or favorite games to play them rather than directly access it from the old drop down option.

As can be seen in the picture above, there is no option on the games page itself to switch to this layout. The old convenience of being able to have these two categories available to be should be returned. What I suggest is for these two to be added on the bottom of the page below “Popular Near You” for convenience sake.

19 Likes

The recent update to the Games Sort Order is still unacceptable. Although it is better, it is still far too frustrating to navigate. I still push this idea and hope that it is implemented.