Admin + Anti Exploit script price

Hello, developers!
I’ve never thought about this, but I’m wondering how much can I pay for the admin script with an anti-exploit script. How hard it is to script this kind of game admin?
I’m not a scripter, but I need to know that.
We’re approaching some problems with this and we need to know how much we should pay for it so we can not get scammed.

There isn’t only one anti-exploit script or only one admin script. There is no “one size fits all” script; all games are different so there would be different heuristics and such. If you would like to pay someone you should post in #collaboration:recruitment

2 Likes

There isn’t a real anti-exploit, you need to secure your RemoteEvents. The basic exploits like fly and fling are detectable but remote exploits aren’t always detectable

3 Likes

Okay, but how much this is going to cost me?

Okay, but how much this is going to cost me? :confused:

Again, it depends on the game. You are the one who is going to set any price and from there you can negotiate with someone

Okay, If it is some restaurant game for an example. Any estimate?

It depens on wich scripter you have.

1 Like

About 5 - 10 Thousand robux that’d be my best guess.

I think that’s a good estimate.

1 Like

Thanks, I wouldn’t really know because I’m a builder but, I guessed!

But you say you have some problems with your admin system, wich admin system do you use and what are the problems?

Around 2,000R$ for a fully functional admin script and ten times that amount for a fully functional anti-exploit. It is very hard to catch exploiters without hurting the playerbase as well as patching every single loophole.

1 Like

@Weldify That is very true! it really would be hard to do that. and im a builder so it’d take me 2 weeks. :confused:

1 Like

The basic exploit are detectable, if your game doesn’t have a high amount of traffic you can connect a Discord webhook wich send the names of the exploiters. I use this for fly and fling detection.

I would recommend you to have a suspicion value that goes up by 1 every time a player does something fishy. If the count goes all the way up to 5 then the player gets banned. Keep in mind that Roblox’s movement is unpredictable

1 Like