Admin command exploit

Apologies if this has already been fixed. Somebody on Roblox sent me this today and for all I know, it still works. I’m not sure if this is something that’ll be fixed since it’s not place stealing.

[center]

[/center]

7 Likes

2 Likes

yay, the CPGA is posting GIF’s now :smiley:

Now they need animations.

1 Like

Is this exploit taking advantage of a third party script? If so I’m not sure it belongs in this subforum.

2 Likes

Although it may not be ROBLOX’s fault, there are two very popular admin commands out there that effect a large amount of games. They can at least take action by disabling the script and informing it’s developer while trying to tell the developer may yield impossible. I do agree however, it doesn’t belong here.

Although it may not be ROBLOX’s fault, there are two very popular admin commands out there that effect a large amount of games. They can at least take action by disabling the script and informing it’s developer while trying to tell the developer may yield impossible. I do agree however, it doesn’t belong here.

On a side note, if this is the case, I have contact with both popular creators. They will respond in usually a few hours to a day with me. If you are willing to private message me with the details, I’ll inform them. However only if this is a third party script. Don’t send me a ROBLOX-based exploit.

1 Like