[ Content Deleted ]

[ Content Deleted ]
[ Content Deleted ]
[ Content Deleted ]

44 Likes

Is it able to assign it to different people/group ranks or is it only the owner of the game that can use this?

3 Likes

Alright, thanks! Will be using this in my cafe game in the near future (for datastore edit reference reasons :joy:). I’ve finally founded the admin panel I needed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does this support DataStore2? 30 chars

3 Likes

Will it support it in the future?

1 Like

I like what you did but maybe you should try and make the text a tiny bit smaller. In my opinion, the title text isn’t appealing but many things can be done to fix it! Other than that, it’s really good!

1 Like

Good idea friend, I like the panel and you can add administrators, really very useful

1 Like

I love how the UI looks! Cant wait to use this, ill be sure to credit you. :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome resource, would be good if you could add like a custom UI that pops up instead like on Bloxburg when someone is banned.

Either way, great work!

1 Like

I like the UI design and how everything is set up, but the only thing I think that should be changed is how big the button is and the text should be re-sized and a little bit of instruction for newer developers trying to use this and set it up themselves. Thank you for the contribution though!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been looking for something like this for quite a while now to use in my military group’s training holo.

1 Like

What do you mean by edit datastores?! Like Resetting datastores for specific people? I am just a little confused.

1 Like

Ok, Does the game have to already have a datastore in it? or how does that work?

1 Like

Ok, thanks it sounds amazing! I may have a look around all the scripts to understand how it works. Since I am not very good at scripting. Or is the code hidden?

1 Like

Thats a tutorial I have seen, but he is using Leaderstats. And I am not a big fan of leaderstats. I am just trying to make it a value, but I am having some troubles with it.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks :smiley: I will go ahead and experiment with this!

3 Likes

This is amazing!! I would definitely recommend it.

1 Like

I have just one tiny problem, I do not see the datastore editor. Any reason for this?

1 Like

This is what I see:

Screenshot

1 Like

To create a datastore with no leaderstats, you can just make a table of the values you trying to save and save it regulary and you’re done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes