Admin Panel Help (?)

I Need to add “Give Currency” and “Give tool” to players in the admin panel, but I don’t really know how to, if someone could help me I’d be happy

I also want it to have a notice message like “You Got 1,500 Coins and Red Balloon from an admin”, and I want it to be possible to give players the coins and items even when they are not in game

The Model:

Thank you :slight_smile:

I’m not going to read through the model but here’s how it should be done, for showing the UI and implementing the actual giving it’s pretty straight forward, the problem is with giving it to players in a different session so here’s how it should be done.

1. When an admin gives a player something, check for it in this game, if he isn’t there, go to step 2, else, just give it to him
  2. Look for the player on other servers using MessagingServers, if found, give the item, if not, go to step 3
  3. Add the player’s name to a datastore and save the item given to him, when a player joins, get that datastore, if there’s something for him, give it to him and remove it from the datastore.