Admin Panel // How can I make this better?

Not fully finished, Just a sneak-peak.

3 Likes

I’d say the scaling / positioning of the buttons on the nav bar on the right; the icons become too small when you hover over them, and the text is quite hard to read as well, I’d instead go with a pop-up frame that displays the information of what you’re hovering over, such as maybe a little text box that says the name, or just make it highlight the button like it already does and remove the extending feature since it’s an admin panel and a user-friendly design isn’t as necessary since it’s only going to be utilized by people who know what they’re doing, as for the positioning of the buttons I’ll assume you’re going to add more in the future, but currently for the style the buttons being at the top makes sense, but I think centering them within the nav-bar and removing the excess frame space would make it look clean, that’s obviously a preference though, not a criticism

As for the primary frame, it looks fine, but if you’d like to make a round dropshadow for the user headshot icon, you can make one pretty easily in figma or photoshop, any image editing software should have the capability, and if it’s already round and it’s just the resolution of the video making it look square behind the circle, my apologies

Overall I give it a solid 8/10, the only thing holding it back is the color theme (personal opinion), plus the nav-bar and the square dropshadow, 8.5/10 if i ignore my preference of the color scheme

2 Likes