Admin Panel Modern UI Design Feedback

It’s a very pretty GUI! I do think that it should not take the entire screen, as it can be inefficient and admin panels should be quick to navigate.

1 Like

The first prototype I made is a windowed version but it just doesn’t work because of the whole entire UI design, it features bold and thick buttons and huge headers. It ended up very cramped so that’s why I made it fullscreen.

Update 2/3 :bell::loudspeaker:

Drag and Drop, you said?

With the newly added Tool Manager lets you manage all of the admin tools.
Drop the tool to everyone in the server to give them the tool you dragged! :wrench:

Any improvements that you can suggest? :thinking:
Can you suggest how will the mobile button would look like?

That’s all! Thanks, :sparkling_heart:!

2 Likes

The tiny lefthand side menu is definitely much improved and fits better in, good job

1 Like

Hey, hey, everyone! :wave:

Product: exe is out now! You can now get the model and install it in your game.

Thanks, everyone! You’ve shared a lot of opinions and feedbacks that really helped me up throughout the development process. :sparkling_heart:

Check out, Product: exe | Modern Admin Panel, Simplified! :selfie:

1 Like

when adding custom commands, when e define other needed values like bools, ints whatever could you make the framework loop through whatever it needs and to then make input possible?

Also TopBar support would be amazing!

damn dude I would hire you for sure but I got no money :sob:

1 Like

Can’t seem to get the roots? May you please rebuilt the suggestion?

Not sure about this one, but I can try.

Ok so looking at your commands folder where it has ints, bools and whatever and one of those is RequireSender for example. If you could make it to where when you open the custom command up via the panel it would add a checkbox for the bbool, input box for the int same for the string value as well.

Hopefully this is easier to understand. I forgot the folder that the values are stored inside of but if i remember I will upload an image.

2 Likes

Oh! So you want to have an option for Type Box for numbers and strings, and checkbox for bool? did I get that right?

1 Like

So if there is any extra data within those folders allow them to be interactable. it helps a lot when adding custom functions to things that need more than the receiver and sender

1 Like

Topbar is a very easy thing to work with. You could make your own small little api to control the positioning of the button to be left, right middle whatever.

-- Small example

-- This retrieves the theme module under Icon
local iconModule = game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage").Icon
local Icon = require(iconModule)
local Themes = require(iconModule.Themes)

-- Here we utilise the many other icon methods. You can view all of them at the docs.
Icon.new()
:setLabel("Title")
:setCaption("Version: 1.0")
:setTip("Panel Tip")
:bindToggleKey(Enum.KeyCode.V)
:bindToggleItem(nanobloxFrame)
:setProperty("deselectWhenOtherIconSelected", false)
:set("iconFont", Enum.Font.GothamSemibold)
:setRight()
:notify()
--:setTheme(Themes.BlueGradient)
:bindEvent("selected", function(icon)
	print("selected!")
end)
:bindEvent("deselected", function(icon)
	print("deselected!")
end)
:setDropdown({
	Icon.new()
	:setLabel("Item 1")
	Icon.new()
	:setLabel("Item 2")
	Icon.new()
	:setLabel("Item 3")
	Icon.new()
	:setLabel("Item 4")
})

Hope this helps! Forgot to reply to this earlier…

1 Like

Definitely should add some more admin commands that will help with this, because it would make anybody else that uses it have more fun trolling people than just banning people.

So maybe add more commands?

1 Like