Admin Panel WIP

Hello! I am currently working on an Admin Panel which I plan to be open source and I was looking for feedback on it. Right now I’m unsure what to do with the right side.

Home Page

25 Likes

That looks absolutely amazing, I LOVE the ui I have nothing but good things to say

3 Likes

Wow that is a great admin panel. I think u should sell it rather then giving it out for free :laughing:

It is such a good detailed panel.

Wow, this is very good looking, really like the UI and all the button designs. Great job on it.

The cards for the admins are a bit oversized. You don’t need them to be so large.

What can you put on the right side? I suggest tabs for the current task you’re working on.

Oh my god.

Thats insane!

:trophy: Heres your trophy!

You deserve to make roblox admin panels, made by roblox!

This made me interested in making a admin panel.

Good job!

1 Like

First of all, that UI design is INSANE. That’s really good.
Maybe center the admin card and add a randomly generated message of some sort underneath it in a TextLabel? Or grab a recent log action or something
Looks very sleek, the images and buttons compliment the other aspects very well.

That’s amazing! What is that Owner thingy? Is it also a list of Administrators or just a placeholder?

Waw it looks great!

But you should add this:

Nothing

Nothing

Nothing, your work is perfect.

I told you nothing stop clicking!!

is it open source yet i been waiting

Hello!, I’m incredibly interested in this project of yours is the project open-sourced yet by any chance?

1 Like

It looks amazing! I like your design style.

Is this fully functional?

character limit