Admin Plugin Help! (BAE)

Hello Developers! I’m trying to do like a List of commands but with own text, I already tried I got some results, but these results weren’t good. I’m trying to do like an information list, actived by a command integrated with BAE.
I did a list but the content was showing like this: (content) View and it opens a new list saying the same thing.
I’m trying to add commands in BAE, because the GUI is beautiful and the system too, the problem is I can do a list but I can’t add content, I would like help, please.

I tried searching in the devforum, I found an interesting topic about BAE Plugins, in a reply they were talking of it but that topic is not alive anymore, and I didn’t understand very well, I wouldn’t like to revive it.

I hope you can help me.

Kindest regards
Waum_a

1 Like

What are “BAE” plugins? What does it stand for? (Assuming it’s an acronym.)

2 Likes

Sorry if I confused you, it means, “Basic Admin Essentials”.

1 Like

Oh! I don’t know much scripting with Admin Plugins and stuff like that. But I do know that you have to script it in module scripts.

This topic is still is open as still we don’t have a solution, anyways I would thank @ImTheBuildGuy for taking his time to read this topic and helping me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like help, please. I need help.

1 Like

Could you elaborate on what you’re trying to accomplish with the list? What do you want the list to show, and how do you want to activate it?

Well, I’m trying to do like a list of information, and be actived by a command.

1 Like

From a server script, you can fire the essentials event that BA creates to the players client with :FireClient(), and pass the necessary parameters.

You need to have a table of your data. Ex:

local listTable = ("first entry", "second entry", "third entry")

I would recommend reading through this post for more information about utilizing plugins for BA.

Of course I read that post! But that wasn’t very well explained, anyways that topic is fantastic, also I will try that!

1 Like

Okay. Let me know if you need any help. (:

I would like to know why some models aren’t showing in my inventary.

1 Like

Could you elaborate? Not quite sure what you mean.

Sure. I claim a model and it doesn’t shows on my inventory.

1 Like

Hiya, sorry for disturbing but it gives me an error when I use your example. I’m trying to use the steps from that post but it didn’t seem to be helpful.

Okay, you should do this to add data to a list!!! Put the remote event/ essentials event name here!:FireClient(Player,‘List’,false,true,{‘data’}) - False is Refresh - True is search!

1 Like

Just a note about terminology, a plugin is generally a piece of code that runs with plugin security level. This is more of a script or system.