Adminify - An Open-Source Admin Panel [ DEVLOG + FEEDBACK ]

Redone Homepage for Dark Theme

2 Likes

ok, so, this will be released in march? i could use this amazing admin on my game.

Spanish: ok, entonces, ¿esto se lanzará en marzo? Podría usar este increíble administrador en mi juego.

1 Like

I am hoping that it releases in March.

Edit: But Most likely It will release in April

1 Like

nice its ok take time since i also have a admin panel and it took me a while but finish it since i used premade icons in teh internet

2 Likes

Sorry for no updates! I am currently working on making admin commands thats why I did not post anything.

I am currently having issues with Roblox Studio hence the project will be delayed. Roblox Studio Just keeps crashes when I open the game place.

If you have any idea why this is happening if anyone knows what’s happening please tell here:

Any help appriciated!

EDIT - The problem was fixed

Should there be a page where it shows all of your Roblox Account Information(Excluding the ones Roblox Studio does not allow)?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Needs to be a bit more polished but will be better soon

Adminify Open Close V1

2 Likes

Too bright for me, but managable.

2 Likes

Are you talking about the light theme?

Yeah, I am. I just saw this though.

1 Like

Yes I am trying to make the light theme less bright. I am just figuring out the shade of white/gray to use

1 Like

It is a bit unpolished. I am still working on it.

Video is now outdated

A game for adminify will be soon launched for testing! And soon after when it is in public alpha, you will be able to get the admin panel.

Save the Game Here and you can also Save The Free Model Here. A Plugin will also soon be released to make it easier to impliment the Admin Panel into the game.

[The Free Model & Game will be Published by Gamer Castle and will be under the development title of Moonspace Studios(My Indie Game Studio)]

Done scripting the UI, more animations will be added in a later version after release.

Sorry for the bad frame rate, my pc was acting like an exhaust fan at the time of recording

1 Like

in-case if you noticed the scrollbars are different, i already fixed that

1 Like
  1. Use a UITextSizeConstrait to ensure that all the text is the same size. Especially with the side bar, it looks unnatural and bad.

2. Round corners. Add a more “modern” form to your UI, so the user doesn’t feel like it’s some rushed 2015 free model.

3. Better colors. The colors you’ve chosen is overall boring and doesn’t align with each other. I recommend using a color palette to ensure that the colors looks good together!

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions. But does UITextSizeConstrait work on ImageLabels & ImageButtons?

As for the UI Corners I have implemented a slight amount of UI corner for most of the design, but will add more .

I will but for sure to try to make all the colors seem more integrated into the design.

Thanks for the feedback.

UITextSizeConstrait only works for objects with viewable text, such as TextBox, TextButton, and TextLabel. For ImageLabels and ImageButtons, I recommend using UISizeConstrait or UIAspectRatioContstraint to ensure the image doesn’t scale more than needed.

1 Like

I am gonna start working on that: